We have collected some useful and interesting links about Kubernetes for you.
- How etcd works with and without Kubernetes
Learn how Kubernetes uses etcd as a database by building (and breaking) a 3-node etcd cluster.
- Kubernetes API and Feature Removals In 1.22: Here’s What You Need To Know
Authors: Krishna Kilari (Amazon Web Services), Tim Bannister (The Scale Factory) As the Kubernetes API evolves, APIs are periodically reorganized or upgraded. When APIs evolve, the old APIs they replace are deprecated, and eventually removed. See Kubernetes API removals to read more about...
- GKE setup guide automates creation of cost-optimized cluster | Google Cloud Blog
Follow the prompts in our new GKE cost optimized cluster setup guide to build a cluster based on best practices.
- Rancher Desktop – An Open Source App for Desktop Kubernetes and Container Management
For those of us who need to get applications running in Kubernetes, having Kubernetes on the desktop is incredibly useful. When we want to focus on our applications, it’s especially useful when Kubernetes is easy to use. This is where Rancher Desktop comes in. Rancher Desktop provides easy-to-use...
- AKS vs EKS vs GKE: Managed Kubernetes services compared
Which cloud provider's managed Kubernetes service is king of the cloud? It's AWS EKS vs Azure AKS vs Google GKE in a battle royale for your k8s cluster.
Are you searching for a training course with insightful theory and practical examples? Check out this Kubernetes Essentials training: