Agile Testing Essentials
Hands-on exercises will give you the expertise you need
to automate your tests with Cucumber and RSpec.
The classic approach is to write code and then write a test for it. This often leads to tests being neglected.
Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tries to solve this problem and helps you to avoid bugs. Tests are being written as actual user-stories rather than just code with BDD. This leads to valuable, well-defined specifications of the system’s intended behavior.
Learn to take advantage of BDD by using tools like Cucumber and RSpec.
- Just enough Ruby to master this course
- Understand Software Testing
- Development Driven Testing
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development
- Introduction to RSpec
- Introduction to Cucumber
- Developing a web application with BDD
This training is designed for:
- System- and Cloud-Administrators interested using automated testing tools like Cucumber or RSpec
- Developers that want to manage resources for development and testing environments
- System-, Cloud-Administrators and Developers that want to reduce time spent on deployment and testing
- System-, Cloud-Administrators and Developers that want to increase test coverage
To get the most out of the training we recommend following prerequisites:
- Linux systems on your computer
- Knowledge of working with the shell