Agile Testing Advanced
Expand your knowledge about Agile Testing Methodologies
and learn how to use Cucumber with existing systems.
Our Agile Testing Advanced training takes your knowledge from the essential training a step further. You already know the advantages of TDD, BDD and tools like Cucumber and RSpec belong to your daily routine?
Perfect! But Cucumber can do so much more than just to test web applications and front-end interaction. You will learn how to automate everyday tasks and test external 3rd party systems.
- Review of Cucumber
- Advanced Cucumber usage
- Testing closed systems with Cucumber
- Testing APIs
- Testing infrastructure
- Extending Cucumber with Cucumber World
- Adding Cucumber to legacy applications
- Testing command-line applications with Aruba
- How to write better Cucumber steps
This training is designed for:
- System Integrators that want to use BDD and Cucumber to test already existing applications and systems
- Software Developers that want to use BDD to avoid bugs and make code changes possible without breaking existing functionality
- System- and Cloud-Administrators interested in using BDD to test automated infrastructure
- Anyone who wants to spend less time in fixing bugs
- Software Developers that want to use Ruby for scripting or developing web applications
To get the most out of the training we recommend following prerequisites:
- Linux systems on your computer
- Knowledge of working with the shell